Do you have:
- previous Accounts Assistant experience?
- the skills to work to tight deadlines & under pressure?
- the need for a new challenge?
If you can answer YES, then you may be the person we are looking for!
What Will You Be Doing?
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with, ideally, a previous Accounts experience in a similar role to support the Accounts Team in the day to day accounts function .
The responsibilities will include:
- General Office duties
- Reconcile supplier statements, request missing documents and ensure all invoices booked on & approved ready for payment run
- Pay due and approved invoices
- Raise intercompany recharges by last day of the month and ensure the clearing account is reconciled
- Enter appropriate details from each invoice onto computerised purchase ledger system, including payment date
Who Are We Looking for?
As an Accounts Assistant you will be working in a very busy and highly driven department. You will need:
- Previous experience working in an Accounts Department
- A good understanding of general accounting functions i.e. invoices, credit notes, payment advice etc
- Strong Excel/Data Inputting skills
- To be a proactive and driven individual
- To be a natural problem solver
Previous knowledge and/or experience of Kerridge would be a distinct advantage but not essential as training will be provided.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service - pro rata for part time
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, Theme Parks and days out, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Pension Scheme
- Discounted Car Leasing
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 47 franchise points representing 12 different brands, 23 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon