We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who is hungry to learn and embark on a career.
At Pentagon Motor Group, we believe in growing and developing our own talent and the Pentagon Training and Recruitment team are currently looking for a new team member in the form of an Apprentice Administrator.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate!
What Will You Be Doing?
Whilst completing your apprenticeship with Pentagon Motor Group, you will be providing support and working within the Training and Recruitment department.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Being a first point of contact for the department by assisting in answering calls and taking and relaying messages.
- Managing Recruitment and Training diaries and organising things such as catering for any events that may have a requirement.
- Creating Social Media content including short job advertisements and Intranet material.
- Ensuring recruitment platforms are being fully utilised and all information being advertised is accurate.
- CV searching and skills matching.
- Allocating online training courses for new colleagues.
- Compiling weekly and monthly reports for the Management teams.
- General Administration duties.
Please note that successful applicants will be given a pre-screening call from our Apprenticeship Provider.
Who Are We Looking for?
As an Apprentice with the Pentagon Group, you will need to have:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and always with a polite and professional manner.
- Good Microsoft Office Skills particularly in Excel and Outlook
- Strong organisation skills and an eye for detail as well as an ability to prioritise your workload.
- Experience of using Social Media platforms e.g. Facebook
- Creative flare with the ability to think outside the box and not be afraid to put ideas forward.
- A team player mentality but also a good use of initiative if working on your own.
- a minimum grade C / 4 in English and Maths and preferably in a Science based subject.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service.
- Recommend a Friend Scheme.
- Discounted days out with family and friends.
- Retail discounts saving £££'s on shopping and dining out.
- Fully funded, Nationally Recognised Qualifications.
- Manufacturer specific training.
- Salary Finance.
- 24 hour access to the Employee Assistance Programme and designated site Mental Health First Aiders.
- Team member Pension Scheme contributions.
- Friends & family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Discounted Car Leasing
We pride ourselves on offering exceptional training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 47 franchise points representing 12 different brands, 23 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon