Apprentice Motor Vehicle Technician
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals who are looking to begin a career within the Service department of a main motor dealership.
At Pentagon Group, we believe in growing and developing our own talent and as a Pentagon Apprentice you will be given full in-house and manufacturer training to enable you to become the best that you can be.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to pursue a career as a Vehicle Technician with a view to becoming a competent and fully trained Technician with an NVQ/City & Guilds Qualification.
What Will You Be Doing?
Over the next 3 years as you become a qualified Service Technician, you will:
- Learn to service vehicles – carrying out checks and maintaining vehicles according to the manufacturers’ guidelines.
- Learn to repair and replace faulty parts and components.
- Advise about required repairs to the service department and to customers.
- Produce time estimates for repairs and maintenance to be completed.
- Maintain repair and service records on the in-house computer system and for customers..
The Apprentice Programme will ensure that you are trained to learn how to undertake the repairs and servicing of motor vehicles; detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repairs; and ensure that all work is completed safely, complying with manufacturers’ and industry guidelines.
Please note that successful applicants will be given a pre-screening call from our Apprenticeship Provider.
Who Are We Looking for?
As an Apprentice with the Pentagon Group, you will need to:
- have a keen interest in motor vehicles and be able to follow instructions
- be enthusiastic, committed, and confident with an analytical and methodical way of thinking
- be highly motivated with an eye for detail.
- be driven by your own initiative & an excellent communicator with the ability to maintain positive relationships.
- a minimum grade C / 4 in English and Maths and preferably in a Science based subject.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service.
- Recommend a Friend Scheme.
- Discounted days out with family and friends.
- Retail discounts saving £££'s on shopping and dining out.
- Fully funded, Nationally Recognised Qualifications.
- Manufacturer specific training.
- Salary Finance.
- 24 hour access to the Employee Assistance Programme and designated site Mental Health First Aiders.
- Team member Pension Scheme contributions.
- Friends & family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Discounted Car Leasing
We pride ourselves on offering exceptional training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 47 franchise points representing 12 different brands, 23 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon