Apprentice Parts Advisor
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals who are looking to begin a career within the Parts department of the motor industry.
At Pentagon Group, we believe in growing and developing our own talent and as a Pentagon Apprentice you will be given full in-house and the relevant manufacturer training to enable you to become the best that you can be.
What Will You Be Doing?
Your apprenticeship with Pentagon, will be diverse, fast paced, with no two days being the same. As well as having regular meetings with your Apprenticeship provider and completing your course work, you will also be a fully fledged member of our Parts Department.
You will be learning and contributing every day to the department, picking parts for delivery, stock checking, answering the telephone and being the very best Parts Advisor that you can be. By doing this, you will also be building your portfolio to complete your Trade parts Apprenticeship.
Please note, all applicants will be given a telephone screening call by our training provider, Remit.
Who Are We Looking for?
As an Apprentice with the Pentagon Group, you will need to:
- Be driven by your own initiative & an excellent communicator with the ability to maintain positive relationships.
- Must have good IT skills
- Self motivated with the ambition to succeed.
- Have a keen interest in the Industry and be able to follow instructions
- Be enthusiastic, committed, and confident with an analytical and methodical way of thinking
- Be highly motivated with an eye for detail.
- a minimum grade C / 4 in English and Maths and preferably in a Science based subject but this is not essential.
A full UK driving licence would be desirable, but not essential.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service.
- Recommend a Friend Scheme.
- Discounted days out with family and friends.
- Retail discounts saving £££'s on shopping and dining out.
- Fully funded, Nationally Recognised Qualifications.
- Manufacturer specific training.
- Salary Finance.
- 24 hour access to the Employee Assistance Programme and designated site Mental Health First Aiders.
- Team member Pension Scheme contributions.
- Friends & family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Discounted Car Leasing
We pride ourselves on offering exceptional training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 47 franchise points representing 12 different brands, 23 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon