Apprentice Vehicle Preparation Specialist
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals who are looking to begin a career within the Sales department of a main motor dealership.
At Pentagon Group, we believe in growing and developing our own talent and as a Pentagon Apprentice you will be given full in-house and manufacturer training to enable you to become the best that you can be.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to pursue a career as in the Motor Trade with a view to becoming a competent and fully trained Progress Chaser with an NVQ/City & Guilds Qualification L2 Customer Service.
What Will You Be Doing?
During your training, you will support the Senior Progress Chaser in a variety of different ways, including:
- Receiving all vehicle stock and ensuring all paperwork is compliant
- Taking photos and videos of vehicles for the Pentagon Group website
- Making sure all vehicles awaiting preparation are stored in the compound and all vehicles awaiting customer hand overs are ready for delivery.
Who Are We Looking for?
As an Apprentice with the Pentagon Group, you will need to:
- Be driven by your own initiative & an excellent communicator with the ability to maintain positive relationships.
- Have a keen interest in the Industry and be able to follow instructions
- Be enthusiastic, committed, and confident with an analytical and methodical way of thinking
- Be highly motivated with an eye for detail.
- a minimum grade C or level 4 in English and Maths and preferably in a Science based subject but this is not essential.
To apply for this position, please use the following link to complete your Get My First Job Application.
As part of our Apprentice programme, once we have received your application, based on pre-defined criteria, you may be contacted by our training provider Learning Skills Partnership who are based in Hull, for a telephone interview.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service - pro rata for part time
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, Theme Parks and days out, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Pension Scheme
- Discounted Car Leasing
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 47 franchise points representing 12 different brands, 23 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon