Apprentice Vehicle PDI Technician
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals who are looking to begin a career within Vehicle Maintenance.
At Pentagon Group, we believe in growing and developing our own talent and as a Pentagon Apprentice you will be given full in-house and manufacturer training to enable you to become the best that you can be.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to pursue a career as a Vehicle Technician with a view to becoming a competent and fully trained Technician with an NVQ/City & Guilds Qualification.
What Will You Be Doing?
You will spend most of your time in our Workshop preparing vehicles to the high standards, carrying out pre-delivery inspections, diagnosing faults.
You’ll need to make sure:
- All necessary PDI checks are completed, with paperwork is accurate and up to date.
- All jobs are completed within agreed time frames and that a high level of productivity is maintained.
- All technical service instruction data is interpreted and implemented.
A critical part of this role is to ensure all vehicles are prepared and delivered to the highest of standards, so that we exceed our Customers’ expectations.
The Apprentice Programme will ensure that you are trained to learn how to undertake the repairs and servicing of motor vehicles; detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repairs; and ensure that all work is completed safely, complying with manufacturers’ and industry guidelines. The Standard lasts for 24 Months, equivalent to an NVQ Level 2, and will involve block training at our Derby College which will be fully funded by us.
Please note that successful applicants will be given a pre-screening call from our Apprenticeship Provider, Remit, and may be invited to our day on site, on Thursday 3rd June.
Who Are We Looking for?
As an Apprentice with the Pentagon Group, you will need to:
- have a keen interest in motor vehicles and be able to follow instructions
- be enthusiastic, committed, and confident with an analytical and methodical way of thinking
- be highly motivated with an eye for detail.
- be driven by your own initiative & an excellent communicator with the ability to maintain positive relationships.
- a minimum grade C / 4 in English and Maths and preferably in a Science based subject.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service - pro rata for part time
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, Theme Parks and days out, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Pension Scheme
- Discounted Car Leasing
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 47 franchise points representing 12 different brands, 23 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon