Assistant Accounts Manager
Do you have:
- Working Knowledge of an Accounts role within a busy Accountancy Environment?
- Experience in managing/supervising a team?
- Excellent attention to detail?
And are you looking to work for a company that recognises your hard work and personal development?
If you can answer YES, you may be the person we are looking for!
What Will You Be Doing?
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Providing support to the Head Office accounts team and the management of tasks.
- Verifying company income, expense and accruals.
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Answering purchase/sales ledger queries.
- Producing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Providing support to the central credit control team, facilitating tasks, upholding company policies and supporting effective credit account management.
- Reviewing and reporting of aged debtors.
- Reviewing credit applications and credit references to set credit limits and ensure credit worthiness.
- Completion of bank reconciliations.
- Preparing internal and external reports.
Who Are We Looking for?
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous Accounts experience
- Staff management experience
- Experience of credit control and accounts receivable processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to multi task and problem solve
- Good attention to detail
- Good computer software skills, including Excel
An AAT qualification and Keyloop experience would be a advantage for this role.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service.
- Recommend a Friend Scheme.
- Discounted days out with family and friends.
- Retail discounts saving £££'s on shopping and dining out.
- Fully funded, Nationally Recognised Qualifications.
- Manufacturer specific training.
- Salary Finance.
- 24 hour access to the Employee Assistance Programme and designated site Mental Health First Aiders.
- Team member Pension Scheme contributions.
- Friends & family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Discounted Car Leasing
We pride ourselves on offering exceptional training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 47 franchise points representing 12 different brands, 23 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon