Automotive Assistant Accountant
Do you have:
- Accounts Experience from the Automotive Industry?
- An AAT Qualification or equivalent?
- Kerridge/ADP Experience?
- Working Knowledge of the Accounts Assistant role within a busy Accountancy Environment?
And are you looking to work for a company that recognises your hard work and personal development?
If you can answer YES, you may be the person we are looking for!
What Will You Be Doing?
Due to continued growth & expansion, we are looking for a highly motivated individual to take on the Assistant Accountant role & support the Group Financial Director to ensure the accounting function for the Group runs accurately & smoothly.
Responsibilities will include:
- Produce and Send out Daily Bank Figures
- Manage the Group Financial Mailbox
- Upload the Lombard Feed to the FTP Server
- Set up new Purchase Ledger Accounts and HMRC PAYE Payments for the Group
- Report and Review Group Funding Utilisation & Limits and Error Report
- Produce and Distribute various reports for the Group both weekly and monthly, including distributing Accounts Packs to company Directors
- Check Bank Reconciliations and consolidate Cashflow
- Check and process a variety of submitted documentation including Expenditure, Demo Vehicles Forms, and Staff Trade Sales.
Who Are We Looking for?
You must have a successful track record within an Automotive Accounts department, as an Assistant Accountant, with knowledge and practical experience of:
- prepayments and accruals
- intercompany activities
- cashflow preparation
- Kerridge/ADP experience
A strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel is also an essential skill that is required for this role.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service - pro rata for part time
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, Theme Parks and days out, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Pension Scheme
- Discounted Car Leasing
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 47 franchise points representing 12 different brands, 23 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon