Automotive Bodyshop Consultant
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual, experienced in an Automotive Bodyshop, to join our team in Sheffield.
The successful candidate will be experienced in an Automotive Bodyshop, have great Customer Service both face to face and over the telephone, and be able to work towards and exceed targets.
What Will You Be Doing?
Duties will include:
- Dealing with customers both face-to-face & over the telephone, along with liasing with Insurance Companies & other suppliers.
- Operating the Bodyshop loading system.
- Processing invoices, customer insurance documents & job cards.
- Handling customer payments.
- Participate fully in measurement and feedback processes, to complete and return personnel documentation on time and to embrace personal training and development opportunities.
Who Are We Looking for?
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum two years experience working in a Bodyshop Consultant role.
- Exceptional Customer Service skills.
- Strong communication skills, particularly telephone skills.
- An ability to perform well under pressure and time constraints.
- The ability to work to a very high level of accuracy, especially in relation to recording vehicle histories and data.
- A positive can do attitude along with a team player mentality.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service - pro rata for part time
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, Theme Parks and days out, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Pension Scheme
- Discounted Car Leasing
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 47 franchise points representing 12 different brands, 23 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon