Automotive Sales Controller
Do you have:
- previous Business Manager / Sales Controller experience within the automotive industry?
- a proven track record in products & finance sales?
- a successful background in exceeding customer expectations?
- up-to-date training records?
If the answers are YES, you may be the person we are looking for!
What Will You Be Doing?
Pentagon Ford, Warrington, are looking for an experienced Motor Industry professional to identify, based on individual suitability and requirements, appropriate funding and insurance options for customers and meet agreed profitability targets.
Responsibilities will include;
- Supporting the Sales Team through the sales process, 2nd facing customers and providing coaching
- Monitoring finance and insurance performance against budget; identifying and addressing shortfalls
- Logging all activity to monitor performance, measure outcomes and provide regular feedback to the Sales Manager & General Manager
Who Are We Looking for?
The successful applicant will need to have Business Manager / Sales Controller experience within the Motor Industry.
You must have up to date knowledge of vehicle and customer legislation and trade practices with strong, relevant and practical knowledge of modern business methods and controls. You should also be SAF accredited.
You will be required to organise, prioritise and re-prioritise workloads, will demonstrate and ensure compliance with our operating processes as well as industry regulations and legislation. Leading by example, you will ensure that this is demonstrated throughout the department, irrespective of the volume of work within the department at any one time.
You must hold a full UK valid Driving License.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service.
- Recommend a Friend Scheme.
- Discounted days out with family and friends.
- Retail discounts saving £££'s on shopping and dining out.
- Fully funded, Nationally Recognised Qualifications.
- Manufacturer specific training.
- Salary Finance.
- 24 hour access to the Employee Assistance Programme and designated site Mental Health First Aiders.
- Team member Pension Scheme contributions.
- Friends & family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Discounted Car Leasing
We pride ourselves on offering exceptional training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 47 franchise points representing 12 different brands, 23 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon