Automotive Senior Service Advisor
Are you an experienced Vehicle Service Advisor looking to progress?
- Do you work well under pressure whilst maintaining a professional attitude at all times?
- Do you have a strong focus on customer service with a great CSI track record?
If you can honestly answer “Yes” to the above then look no further!
What Will You Be Doing?
As a Pentagon Senior Service Advisor, you will be supporting a small team of Service Advisors, reporting directly to the Service Manager. The role is with a busy dealership that requires someone who can deal with the volumes while delivering a high standard of customer service.
You will guide customers through the entire process whilst their vehicle is with you & provide them and Management, with updates and information.
Your main focus will be:
- Achieving pre-defined targets for upselling various Aftersales products & services
- Providing support to the rest of the Service team & providing key figures to our Service Manager
Who Are We Looking for?
You will need to have:
- Previous Service Advisor experience & training.
- Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent.
- A full valid UK driving licence.
- Strong communication, organisation & team playing skills
We would consider a Technician/Workshop Controller who is looking to further their career.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service - pro rata for part time
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, Theme Parks and days out, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Pension Scheme
- Discounted Car Leasing
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 47 franchise points representing 12 different brands, 23 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon