Automotive Service Consultant
Our very successful Derby site have a new and exciting opportunity for a Service Consultant to join their team!
If you have . . .
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- A friendly and confident attitude
- A team player mentality
Then you may be who we're looking for!
What Will You Be Doing?
As a Pentagon Service Consultant, you will be the first point of contact for customers visiting our Dealership and as such, you’ll be an important ambassador for the Group. You will guide them through the entire process whilst their vehicle is with you & provide them and Management, with updates and information.
Your main focus will be:
- Meeting & greeting customers both face to face and over the telephone.
- Achieving pre-defined targets for upselling various Aftersales products & services
- Maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and service in line with Group and Manufacturer standards.
- Working well as an integral part of the team alongside the Workshop, Management and other colleagues.
Who Are We Looking for?
The ideal applicant will have:
- Previous experience working in a customer facing role including in a reception based role.
- An ability to provide an excellent level of customer service.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- An organised and methodical approach to their workload
- A positive, can do attitude and strong team player mentality.
- Good rapport building skills.
- A results focused mentality.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service - pro rata for part time
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, Theme Parks and days out, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Pension Scheme
- Discounted Car Leasing
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 47 franchise points representing 12 different brands, 23 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon