Bodyshop Workshop Controller
- Someone who has a passion for delivering an excellent customer service?
- An experienced Bodyshop professional looking for a new challenge?
- Someone who has a right first time attitude?
- A flexible worker with great leadership skills?
If the answers are YES, you may be the person we are looking for!
What Will You Be Doing?
We are looking to recruit a Bodyshop Workshop Controller to lead and manage a very busy and profitable mechanical Workshop in Pentagon Burton.
Responsibilities will include:
- Organising technicians’ workloads & daily Workshop tasks.
- Liaising with customers regarding their vehicles.
- Being accurate and precise with all administration.
Who Are We Looking for?
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous bodyshop experience
- An ATA qualification in any bodyshop related role
- a current working knowledge of automotive IT systems
- excellent communication & organisational skills
- a self motivated drive and goal to achieve
Previous management or leadership experience would be advantageous but not essential.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service - pro rata for part time
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, Theme Parks and days out, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Pension Scheme
- Discounted Car Leasing
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 47 franchise points representing 12 different brands, 23 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon