Do you have:
- previous Senior Sales experience within the automotive industry?
- a proven track record in products & finance sales?
- a successful background in exceeding customer expectations?
- A full UK driving licence?
If the answers are YES, you may be the person we are looking for!
What Will You Be Doing?
Pentagon Derby, Vauxhall are looking for an experienced Motor Industry professional to identify, based on individual suitability and requirements, appropriate funding and insurance options for customers and meet agreed profitability targets.
As a Company, we place a strong focus on customer care and satisfaction which is paramount to meet and exceed sales targets. Your excellent interpersonal skills will ensure that the department has a strong customer focus in and you must therefore be an excellent communicator who is firm, fair, assertive and highly professional.
Responsibilities will include;
- Naturally building rapport with customers quickly and easily and able to treat customers fairly
- Monitoring finance and insurance performance against budget; identifying and addressing shortfalls
- Assisting management in planning, forecasting trends, and revising plans for the dealership on an ongoing basis
- Working with management to coach and develop the skills of the team to achieve business objectives.
- Qualifying customers demands and needs so the most appropriate insurance products are recommended
- Logging all activity to monitor performance, measure outcomes and provide regular feedback to the Sales Manager & General Manager
Who Are We Looking for?
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven track record in a sales role for a minimum of 3 years as well as Supervisory/Management experience
- Have Motor Trade experience
- Show the ability to organise, prioritise and reprioritise workloads
- Demonstrate and ensure compliance with our operating processes as well as industry regulations and legislation.
- Lead by example and motivate the team, ensuring that this is demonstrated throughout the department, irrespective of the volume of work within the department at any one time.
- Have up to date knowledge of vehicle legislation, consumer legislation and trade practices with strong, relevant and practical knowledge of modern business methods and controls.
- Be highly organised with a good eye for detail.
- Hold a full, UK driving licence
The successful applicant must agree to a Basic Disclosure under the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) procedures. Employment will be offered to the successful applicant subject to a satisfactory Disclosure report.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service.
- Recommend a Friend Scheme.
- Discounted days out with family and friends.
- Retail discounts saving £££'s on shopping and dining out.
- Fully funded, Nationally Recognised Qualifications.
- Manufacturer specific training.
- Salary Finance.
- 24 hour access to the Employee Assistance Programme and designated site Mental Health First Aiders.
- Team member Pension Scheme contributions.
- Friends & family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Discounted Car Leasing
We pride ourselves on offering exceptional training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 47 franchise points representing 12 different brands, 23 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon