Car Sales Consultant
- Love meeting people and building genuine rapport?
- Enjoy the feeling of exceeding targets?
- Have a strong interest in the Motor Trade?
- Want to work for a company that can help shape and invest in your career?
If you can answer yes, then we want to hear from you!
What Will You Be Doing?
Our sales team at Pentagon Lincoln are looking for new team members with a passion for providing exceptional levels of customer service to join their team. This is a challenging role where customer care always comes first.
- Take the time to talk to people & build a genuine rapport in order to identify exactly what your customer needs, turning opportunities into business.
- Meet sales volume targets and maximise profit opportunities with each sale.
- Exceed customer satisfaction and promote long term profitability for the Dealership & Group.
- Telephone prospect new and existing customers.
- Effectively promote and sell additional items such as GAP, paint protection, service plans and warranties.
In return, we’ll take the time to give you all the support and personal development you need to build a successful career with the Pentagon Group.
Who Are We Looking for?
You must have:
- Experience working in a similar role within Customer Service or a Sales role.
- Exceptional Customer Service skills.
- Strong and effective communication skills.
- Brilliant rapport building skills.
- Motivation and drive.
- An enthusiasm and passion for exceeding targets.
- Knowledge of IT Systems including Microsoft Office
- A full, UK driving licence.
Experience within the Automotive Industry in a similar role would be advantageous however not necessary as full training will be provided.
The successful applicant must agree to a Basic Disclosure under the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) procedures. Employment will be offered to the successful applicant subject to a satisfactory Disclosure report.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service.
- Recommend a Friend Scheme.
- Discounted days out with family and friends.
- Retail discounts saving £££'s on shopping and dining out.
- Fully funded, Nationally Recognised Qualifications.
- Manufacturer specific training.
- Salary Finance.
- 24 hour access to the Employee Assistance Programme and designated site Mental Health First Aiders.
- Team member Pension Scheme contributions.
- Friends & family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide for family and friends.
We pride ourselves on offering exceptional training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 47 franchise points representing 12 different brands, 23 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon