Do you have:
- Previous experience in an accounts environment?
- The skills to work to tight deadlines & under pressure?
- Good communication and numeracy skills?
If you can answer YES, then you may be the person we are looking for!
What Will You Be Doing?
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to support the Accountant in the day-to-day accounts duties.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that accounting transactions in Kerridge are recorded and updated in an accurate and timely manner
- Printing and distributing daily bank statements
- Processing cash, cheque, PDQ and direct debit receipts and chasing depots for invoice allocation details
- Administering & monthly Reconciliations of petty cash
- Processing Self Billing Invoice payments in conjunction with the warranty controller & service admin
Who Are We Looking for?
As a Cashier with Pentagon, you will be working in a very busy and highly driven department covering multi-franchises across 2 sites.
You must have:
- Previous experience in an accounts environment (12 months minimum)
- A proactive and driven approach
- Natural problem solving abilities
- A good understanding of general accounting functions, i.e., invoices, credit notes, payment advices etc
If you have previous knowledge and/or experience of Kerridge, and be studying towards an accounting qualification, this will be a distinct advantage but not essential as training will be provided.
You will also need to have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service - pro rata for part time
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, Theme Parks and days out, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Pension Scheme
- Discounted Car Leasing
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 47 franchise points representing 12 different brands, 23 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon