What Will You Be Doing?
Main responsibilities will include;
- To follow instructions with particular attention to the delivery details and to carry out such deliveries in the most cost effective way.
- To ensure all administrative systems required by the Company for deliveries are complied with and all documentation is completed.
- Deliver vehicles to customers within allocated time scales.
- To check all vehicles for paperwork, damage & correct specification.
- To ensure all paperwork is completed correctly and returned to the Delivery Co-ordinator.
- To give a professional delivery handover and inspect return vehicles properly.
- To take the lead in any customers’ concerns at handover.
- To log duties on daily log sheets provided.
- Notify us of hours available for work in advance.
Who Are We Looking for?
The ideal candidate will;
- Have a full, valid UK Driving Licence which has been held for 2 years of more
- Be over the age of 21 (for insurance purposes)
- A successful track record of reliability
- Good communication skills
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service.
- Recommend a Friend Scheme.
- Discounted days out with family and friends.
- Retail discounts saving £££'s on shopping and dining out.
- Fully funded, Nationally Recognised Qualifications.
- Manufacturer specific training.
- Salary Finance.
- 24 hour access to the Employee Assistance Programme and designated site Mental Health First Aiders.
- Team member Pension Scheme contributions.
- Friends & family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Discounted Car Leasing
We pride ourselves on offering exceptional training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 47 franchise points representing 12 different brands, 23 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon