Commercial Vehicle Sales Executive
Do you have:
- Previous experience within a sales environment, achieving targets and KPI's?
- A genuine interest in the Motor Industry?
- A full valid UK driving licence?
If you answer YES to the above, you may be the person we are looking for!
What Will You Be Doing?
Due to continued growth we are looking for a highly motivated individual with a passion for providing exceptional levels of customer service to work within our busy Commercial Vehicle Sales Centre at Pentagon Sheffield.
A large part of this role will be developing new business, so we are looking for someone who can:
- Generate and develop new opportunities.
- Promote the brand and develop sales of all Van products to local business accounts in accordance with agreed business plans.
- Play a key strategic role in achieving performance targets and developing proposals for new business opportunities.
- Gain detailed customer knowledge to ensure the understanding of customer needs and decision-making process.
Who Are We Looking for?
The ideal candidate will:
- Be experienced within target driven sales
- Have a strong customer focus
- Have the ability to demonstrate a keen determination and desire to succeed within a fast moving and target driven sales environment.
You must hold a full, clean driving licence for this role, and be over the age of 21 for insurance purposes.
As a Company, we place a strong focus on customer care and satisfaction which is paramount to meet and exceed sales targets.
Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and re-prioritise workloads, you must possess a passion and enthusiasm to work with a highly successful Motor Group..
A flexible approach, keen eye for detail and commitment to giving 100%, will see you thrive at Pentagon.
The successful applicant must agree to a Basic Disclosure under the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) procedures. Employment will be offered to the successful applicant subject to a satisfactory Disclosure report.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service - pro rata for part time
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, Theme Parks and days out, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Pension Scheme
- Discounted Car Leasing
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 47 franchise points representing 12 different brands, 23 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon