Experienced Motor Industry Business Manager
Do you have:
- previous Business Manager/Sales Controller experience or have been working as a Senior Sales person within the automotive industry?
- a proven track record in products & finance sales?
- a successful background in exceeding customer expectations?
- up-to-date training records?
If the answers are YES, you may be the person we are looking for!
What Will You Be Doing?
Due to internal promotions, our Team at Pentagon Keighley are looking for an experienced Motor Industry professional to identify, based on individual suitability and requirements, appropriate funding and insurance options for customers and meet agreed profitability targets.
As a Company, we place a strong focus on customer care and satisfaction which is paramount to meet and exceed sales targets. Your excellent interpersonal skills will ensure that the department has a strong customer focus in and you must therefore be an excellent communicator who is firm, fair, assertive and highly professional.
Reponsibilities will include;
- Naturally building rapport with customers quickly and easily and able to treat customers fairly
- Monitoring finance and insurance performance against budget; identifying and addressing shortfalls
- Assisting management in planning, forecasting trends, and revising plans for the dealership on an ongoing basis
- Working with management to coach and develop the skills of the team to achieve business objectives.
- Qualifying customers demands and needs so the most appropriate insurance products are recommended
- Logging all activity to monitor performance, measure outcomes and provide regular feedback to the Sales Manager & General Manager
Who Are We Looking for?
The successful applicant will need to have current Business Manager/Sales Controller or Senior Sales experience within the Motor Industry and be looking to progress their career.
You will be required to organise, prioritise and re-prioritise workloads, ensuring full compliance with our operating processes as well as industry regulations and legislation.
Leading by example, you will ensure that this is demonstrated throughout the department, irrespective of the volume of work within the department at any one time. You will therefore have up to date knowledge of vehicle legislation, consumer legislation and trade practices with strong, relevant and practical knowledge of modern business methods and controls.
You must hold a full UK valid Driving License.
You must possess a passion and enthusiasm to work with a highly successful family-owned Motor Group and Manufacturer.
With a flexible approach, keen eye for detail and commitment to giving 100%, will see you thrive at Pentagon.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Team Member Recruitment Rewards
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are Pentagon?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career. Our success over the last 25 years has been built on our Teams.
People are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our Family since the very beginning.
We now have 35 franchise points representing 14 different brands, 5 support locations, over 1200 Team Members and we are still a family-run business.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon