Fleet Sales Co-Ordinator
- An experienced sales/account co-ordinator from within the Automotive Industry?
- A strong communicator?
- Proficient with IT systems including Microsoft Excel?
What Will You Be Doing?
We are currently looking for a Fleet Sales Coordinator to join our busy & highly motivated Sales Team at West Hallam
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing Customer Vehicle Orders
- Quoting on car and commercial vehicles over multiple brands
- Maintaining multiple manufacturers systems
- Liaising with customers and lease companies & providing updates
- Booking external fitments with conversion companies
- Progressing build of conversions and movements between sites
- Checking availabilities & responding to specific queries from customers
Who Are We Looking for?
The ideal candidate:
- MUST have a strong sales background, ideally within the Motor Trade.
- Will be a strong & personable communicator
- Needs to be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Will have a keen eye for detail with excellent numeracy, customer service and people skills.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service - pro rata for part time
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, Theme Parks and days out, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Pension Scheme
- Discounted Car Leasing
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 47 franchise points representing 12 different brands, 23 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon