General Sales Manager
Our Lincoln, Outer Circle, Renault & Mitsubishi site are currently looking for an experienced, professional and talented General Sales Manager to join their team in continuing the successful drive forward of the Sales department.
This exciting new opportunity will see you play an integral part in Pentagon Motor Group's success through various means, from Customer Relations Management to Financial to Personnel.
If you believe that you could be a key asset to our Lincoln team then we want to hear from you!
What Will You Be Doing?
The main responsibilities for this role will include:
- Developing, managing and refining new and used vehicle sales policies.
- Assisting the Dealer Principle in maintaining Franchise operating standards.
- Maximising the sales and profitability of vehicles and associated products through the satisfaction and retention of customers.
- Developing the necessary sales organisation and resource to achieve performance objectives.
- Ensuring the optimum stock of vehicles is on premises and/or on order.
- Maintaining cost control in line with with agreed objectives and plan.
- Creating an environment where the department and it's colleagues develop and excel.
- Enhancing the reputation of Pentagon Group at every opportunity.
Who Are We Looking for?
The ideal candidate will have:
- Selling and marketing skills, knowledge and experience of the retail motor industry at a managerial level.
- Skills, experience and knowledge of modern business methods and controls.
- An ability to create a workplace environment and culture that motivates and allows all staff to develop and excel in their jobs.
- Exceptional customer facing and interpersonal skills to enable difficult situations to be overcome successfully.
- An ability to negotiate effectively and at a high level together with good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Up to date knowledge of vehicle legislation, consumer legislation and trade practices.
- Knowledge and comprehension of the Trades Descriptions, Consumer Protection and Consumer Credit Laws.
- An organised, methodical and professional approach to their workload.
Previous experience working with the Renault brand would be an advantage for this role.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service.
- Recommend a Friend Scheme.
- Discounted days out with family and friends.
- Retail discounts saving £££'s on shopping and dining out.
- Fully funded, Nationally Recognised Qualifications.
- Manufacturer specific training.
- Salary Finance.
- 24 hour access to the Employee Assistance Programme and designated site Mental Health First Aiders.
- Team member Pension Scheme contributions.
- Friends & family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Discounted Car Leasing
We pride ourselves on offering exceptional training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 47 franchise points representing 12 different brands, 23 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon