Head of Marketing
Is this you?
- An experienced Marketing professional, ideally from an Automotive background, with a degree in Marketing
- Have an understanding of Marketing Legal Requirements, Marketing Best Practice and Principles, and an eye for creative marketing opportunities
- Previous experience in developing and implementing team projects and managing budgets
If so, we may have an opportunity just for you.
What Will You Be Doing?
The Head of Marketing role oversees all marketing and data compliance activities for Pentagon Motor Group through effective working relationships with stakeholders, to fulfil Pentagon's marketing strategy and contributing to achievement of the company's Sales and Profit objectives.
You will work with the Marketing and Sales Teams to update our various media outlet, review and renew content continuously, and build a social media presence.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading all marketing communications, maintaining brand image.
- Updating websites with the latest offers.
- Manage relationships with your team, agreeing targets and performance standards
- Reviewing and updating site content with up to date news stories
- Overseeing and monitoring inbound telephone sales calls, and communicating results
- Planning, developing and implementing effective and tactical marketing campaigns.
Please see attachment for full job description.
Who Are We Looking for?
We are looking for a successful marketing professional, with a proven record in leading and inspiring marketing teams, from a similar sized business. The ideal candidate will hold a degree level qualification, and be a member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
Experience within the Automotive Industry would be beneficial for this position.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Team Member Recruitment Rewards
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 35 franchise points representing 15 different brands, 26 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon