The Pentagon Bodyshop, Middleton, have an exciting new vacancy for an experienced MET/Panel Technician to join their team in the Bodyshop!
- Have an ATA/NVQ MET Certification
- Enjoy putting your skills and knowledge into practice
- Like to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in
- Want to work for a company that recognises and appreciates your contributions
Then this may be the opportunity for you!
What Will You Be Doing?
The main responsibilities of the role will require you to:
- Repair and rebuild vehicles to BS10125 standards as directed by the Bodyshop Manager.
- Observe, recognise and and report on vehicle and component condition, state of serviceability, vehicle structure and paintwork.
- Understand and implement technical methods manuals and other specialist information.
- Work within agreed estimated repair times.
- Replace parts and record usage.
- Recover damaged or defective vehicles as directed.
- Safeguard customer's vehicles whilst they are being repaired/serviced.
- Work in a way that minimises wastage of all parts, paints and materials.
- Help contribute to and maintain a safe working environment.
Who Are We Looking for?
Ideal applicants will:
- Hold a recognised Welding certification
- Have an ATA/NVQ MET certification
- Have a good knowledge of BSI standards
- Be able to work to a high level of accuracy.
- Demonstrate an ability to perform well under pressure.
- Have a positive, team player attitude.
- Have a good awareness of Health and Safety.
Experience in wheel alignment and all aspects of vehicle damage and mechanical repair is a distinct advantage for this role.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service - pro rata for part time
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, Theme Parks and days out, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Pension Scheme
- Discounted Car Leasing
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 47 franchise points representing 12 different brands, 23 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon