Motor Industry Business Centre Manager
Do you have:
- Previous Business Centre or Commercial sales experience?
- Knowledge and experience of B2B?
- The need for a new challenge?
If you can answer YES to all the above, then we need to speak to you!
Pentagon Mansfield are looking for a highly professional, dynamic and driven Business Centre Manager to assist our General Managers in maintaining the Company and Franchise operating standards.
Responsibilities will include;
- Controlling vehicle sales targets to fleet and business users whilst maximising profitability
- Ensuring profit targets are achieved, margins maintained and expenses controlled
- Keeping new and existing customers informed of all new products offered by the dealership
- Weekly reporting of figures and completing the Sales log
- Control of New and Used stock
- Ensuring all Group policies are adhered to in all aspects of business
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have some experience of the below however, training can be provided for the right candidate:
- Previous Motor Industry B2B experience
- Practical and recent experience of effectively managing, coaching, motivating and developing other team members
- Experience in leasing/contract hire and contract maintenance
- Understanding of vehicle funding methods, taxation and fiscal issues
- A flexible approach, keen eye for detail and commitment to giving 100%
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and re-prioritise workload
Motor Trade experience would be advantageous.
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Team Member Recruitment Rewards
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
About the Company
In 1991 we began selling and servicing vehicles with a commitment to making these processes easy and affordable for our customers, whilst always treating them with the greatest respect. We now have 33 franchise points representing 13 different brands, 5 support locations, over 1200 Team Members and we are still a family-run business.
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career. Our success over the last 25 years has been built on our Teams. People are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our Family since the very beginning. These are:
• Exceeding Customer Expectations
• Continuous Improvement
• Right First Time Attitude
• Trust and Respect
We now have 43% of our Team Members that have been with us for more than 5 years because when working with us, you’ll get the opportunity to be yourself, to develop yourself and to grow your talent. We will support you with:
• In-house development & support to reach your goals & aspirations
• Nationally recognised qualifications
• Performance based rewards
• Promotion opportunities
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !