Motor Industry Estimator
Do you have:
- Estimating experience within the Accident Repair Industry?
- Audatex experience?
- First class communication skills both face-to-face & over the telephone?
- The stamina to work well under pressure whilst maintaining a professional attitude at all times?
If you can honestly answer YES to the above, then read on!
What Will You Be Doing?
A role with Pentagon is a career, not simply a job. As an Estimator with us, you will...
- Ensure customers’ vehicles are accurately and fully assessed for damage and repairs required.
- Ensure the efficient use of materials, equipment and labour resources.
- Enhance the reputation of Pentagon at every opportunity when interacting with others.
- Liaise with customers, engineers and other third parties ensuring job retention and the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Who Are We Looking for?
To be successful in the role of Estimator within Pentagon, we require a strong communicator with a stable automotive background, who can develop and maintain strong relationships with Engineers.
You must have experience within the accident repair industry, alongside knowledge of the latest computerised insurance systems along with manufacturer standards and protocols.
An ATA would be a distinct advantage but isn't essential.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service - pro rata for part time
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, Theme Parks and days out, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Pension Scheme
- Discounted Car Leasing
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 47 franchise points representing 12 different brands, 23 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon