Do you have:
- Demonstrable Workshop experience?
- The ability to carry out Pre-Delivery Inspections?
- Are you looking for a new challenge with a highly successful Motor Group where your contribution is recognised?
If you can answer YES, then you may be the person we are looking for
What Will You Be Doing?
You will spend most of your time in our Workshop preparing vehicles to the high standards, carrying out pre-delivery inspections, diagnosing faults.
You’ll need to make sure:
- All necessary PDI checks are completed, with paperwork is accurate and up to date.
- All jobs are completed within agreed time frames and that a high level of productivity is maintained.
- All technical service instruction data is interpreted and implemented.
A critical part of this role is to ensure all vehicles are prepared and delivered to the highest of standards, so that we exceed our Customers’ expectations.
Who Are We Looking for?
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous workshop experience
- The ability to follow instructions and procedures
- A full valid UK driving license
City & Guilds / NVQ Level 2 in Vehicle Repair alongside Main Dealer experience is a distinct advantage however isn't essential as full training will be provided.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service - pro rata for part time
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, Theme Parks and days out, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Pension Scheme
- Discounted Car Leasing
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 47 franchise points representing 12 different brands, 23 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon