Do you have:
- Experience working in a busy automotive parts department?
- Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive & energy?
- The need for a new challenge working for a highly successful company where your contribution is recognised?
If the answer is YES, you may be the person we are looking for!
What Will You Be Doing?
Our Barnsley Dealership are currently looking to recruit a dynamic people person to work in our Parts Department.
You will be working in our busy parts centre, identifying parts using Manufacturer's systems. Working on the front and back counter conducting all transactions with Workshop staff and customers. Answering the phones, completing sales and all necessary paperwork as well as cash control.
Who Are We Looking for?
You will need to have:
- Previous experience working within a busy, fast paced department
- Confidence with IT systems
- Confident and professional telephone manner.
- Great customer service skills.
- The ability to work well within a team
- An ability to work well under pressure.
Previous Parts department experience and training would be an advantage for this role.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service.
- Recommend a Friend Scheme.
- Discounted days out with family and friends.
- Retail discounts saving £££'s on shopping and dining out.
- Fully funded, Nationally Recognised Qualifications.
- Manufacturer specific training.
- Salary Finance.
- 24 hour access to the Employee Assistance Programme and designated site Mental Health First Aiders.
- Team member Pension Scheme contributions.
- Friends & family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Discounted Car Leasing
We pride ourselves on offering exceptional training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 47 franchise points representing 12 different brands, 23 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon