Parts Delivery Driver - Nights
Do you have:
- a desire to deliver an excellent level of customer service?
- full valid UK driving licence which you have held for 2 years or more?
- excellent communication skills?
- an eye for detail?
If your answers are YES, then you may be the person we are looking for!
What Will You Be Doing?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a bright and enthusiastic individual who can establish and maintain good relationships with both internal and external customers, contributing to the effective operation of a highly successful Parts Department within a large franchised volume Dealership.
As a Parts Delivery Driver with the Pentagon Group, you will be the main point of contact for Customers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining good customer relations by being courteous and helpful at all times.
- Generating additional sales at the point of delivery, utilising marketing and promotional information.
- Organising deliveries in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Maintaining records as required.
- Keeping the Company vehicle clean at all times and carrying out daily checks on oil, water, battery, lights, tyres and fuel.
Please Note that this position is working Nights, Tues - Sat 3am - 11:30am, 40 Hours Per Week.
Who Are We Looking for?
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a full clean, valid UK driving licence for more than 2 years & be over the age of 21
- Be flexible working towards the business needs
- A confident communicator.
- Able to demonstrate a ‘right first time’ attitude.
- Committed to delivering outstanding customer service.
- Possessing a passion and enthusiasm to work with a highly successful family-owned Dealer Group and Manufacturer.
- Work well as part of a team and under your own initiative to achieve company targets and objectives.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service - pro rata for part time
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, Theme Parks and days out, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Pension Scheme
- Discounted Car Leasing
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 47 franchise points representing 12 different brands, 23 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon