A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a positive and enthusiastic individual who can establish and maintain good relationships with both internal and external customers. An individual who can contribute to the effective operation of a highly successful Parts Department within a large volume franchised Dealership.
As a Parts Driver with Pentagon Motor Group, you will be involved in delivering a wide range of parts across the region and be the main point of contact for customers.
What Will You Be Doing?
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining good customer relations by being courteous and helpful at all times.
- Generating additional sales at the point of delivery, utilising marketing and promotional information.
- Organising deliveries in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Maintaining records as required.
- Keeping the Company vehicle clean at all times and carrying out daily checks on oil, water, battery, lights, tyres and fuel.
Who Are We Looking for?
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a full clean, valid UK driving license for more than 2 years & be over the age of 21 (for insurance purposes)
- Have previous experience within a delivery or warehouse role.
- Be a strong and reliable team player
- Be a confident communicator.
- Demonstrate a high level of self-motivation.
- Have an ability to demonstrate a ‘right first time’ attitude.
- Have a good eye for detail.
- Be committed to delivering outstanding customer service.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service - pro rata for part time
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, Theme Parks and days out, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Pension Scheme
- Discounted Car Leasing
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 47 franchise points representing 12 different brands, 23 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon