Parts Sales Advisor
Do you have:
- Experience working in a busy automotive parts department?
- Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive & energy?
- The need for a new challenge working for a highly successful family-owned company where your contribution is recognised?
If the answer is YES, you may be the person we are looking for!
What Will You Be Doing?
We are currently looking to recruit a dynamic people person to work in our Parts Department. You must work well under pressure whilst maintaining a professional attitude at all times.
- To carry out outgoing prospecting calls and emails to seek out business opportunities.
- Taking the time to talk to customers and building genuine rapport by truly listening to their needs and supporting them with the products and services that are right for them
- Invoicing and estimating costs to customers
- To handle outgoing follow up calls, emails and other digital leads using the correct procedure in a professional and courteous manner.
Please note, this position is on a 3 week working rota, Mon - Fri + alternate Saturday Mornings.
Who Are We Looking for?
You will need to have:
- Previous parts department experience & training
- Confidence with IT systems
- Confident telephone manner
- Kerridge knowledge is desirable but not essential as training will be given
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service - pro rata for part time
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, Theme Parks and days out, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Pension Scheme
- Discounted Car Leasing
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 47 franchise points representing 12 different brands, 23 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon