Parts Telesales Advisor
At Pentagon, we're all about exceeding our Customer's expectations and due to continued growth, we are looking for supportive and enthusiastic people on a full time basis, to join our brand new parts hub as an outbound sales advisor.
We are focused on creating an engaging working environment and are dedicated to helping you develop and grow your career and unlock your own individual potential.
What Will You Be Doing?
What will I be doing as a Outbound Sales Advisor?
- To carry out outgoing prospecting calls and emails to seek out business opportunities.
- Taking the time to talk to customers and building genuine rapport by truly listening to their needs and supporting them with the products and services that are right for them
- Invoicing and estimating costs to customers
- To handle outgoing follow up calls, emails and other digital leads using the correct procedure in a professional and courteous manner.
Who Are We Looking for?
So, if you are:
- An automotive parts professional
- Friendly, sociable and outgoing
- Comfortable working under pressure to deadlines
- An excellent communicator, tending to see the positive side of things
- Capable of following direction
- and a person who genuinely likes and enjoys working with others
... we have the perfect career opportunity for you!
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service - pro rata for part time
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, Theme Parks and days out, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Pension Scheme
- Discounted Car Leasing
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 47 franchise points representing 12 different brands, 23 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon