Purchase Ledger Clerk
We are looking for a highly motivated and organised individual to join and support our Central Accounts department in the day-to-day accounts function involving purchase ledger duties.
In return, we’ll take the time to give you all the support you need to build a successful career.
What Will You Be Doing?
Main responsibilities will include:
- Statement Reconciliations
- Clearing unallocated cash if required
- Liaising with depots and suppliers.
- Keeping to targets given for specific areas of the Purchase Ledger Set
- Debit balances
- VAT Checking employee expenses
- Any other required duties to support the team
Who Are We Looking for?
To be successful in this role you'll need to have:
- A general knowledge within an Accounts department.
- A methodical approach and ability to prioritise
- A keen eye for detail with the ability to work to deadlines
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft Office package.
- Some flexibility with hours if necessary
Motor Trade and Kerridge experience would be a distinct advantage but isn't essential.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service - pro rata for part time
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, Theme Parks and days out, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Pension Scheme
- Discounted Car Leasing
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 47 franchise points representing 12 different brands, 23 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon