Pentagon Motor Group have an amazing new opportunity for a Service Consultant to join their Lincoln Vauxhall team.
If you . . .
- Take pride in providing an excellent customer service experience
- Enjoy the buzz of a fast paced working environment
- Have an excellent eye for detail
- Thrive in a team environment
Then this may be the opportunity for you!
What Will You Be Doing?
As a Service Consultant with the Pentagon Motor Group, you will be the first point of contact for customers and as such, you’ll be an important ambassador for the Group.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Meeting and greeting customers, ensuring an excellent level of customer service from the very beginning.
- Liaising with customers both face-to-face, by telephone and e-mail, understanding their requirements, interpreting them and advising if and when we are capable of satisfying them.
- Maintaining Service/MOT Planners and Workshop Loading, advising customers and the Workshop when vehicles are due in and completed.
- Taking responsibility for the receipt of and handover back of customer vehicles. The release and return of courtesy vehicles, carry out handover checks etc.
- Keeping customers up to date with the status of their vehicles and any further actions or costs required; gaining authority where necessary.
Who Are We Looking for?
You will need to have:
- Previous experience working in a similar role.
- Experience of a busy, fast paced office environment.
- Exceptional Customer Service skills.
- The ability to calm and manage difficult situations.
- Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent along with a professional manner.
- The ability to upsell incremental products and upsell further.
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to demonstrate a methodical approach to your workload.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong administration skills and excellent attention to detail.
- An enthusiastic, team player mentality.
- A full UK driving licence
A good working knowledge of Kerridge and is preferred however, not essential as training will be given.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service.
- Recommend a Friend Scheme.
- Discounted days out with family and friends.
- Retail discounts saving £££'s on shopping and dining out.
- Fully funded, Nationally Recognised Qualifications.
- Manufacturer specific training.
- Salary Finance.
- 24 hour access to the Employee Assistance Programme and designated site Mental Health First Aiders.
- Team member Pension Scheme contributions.
- Friends & family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Discounted Car Leasing
We pride ourselves on offering exceptional training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 47 franchise points representing 12 different brands, 23 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon