Trainee Customer Service Advisor
The very successful Aftersales department of our Chilwell site are currently looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual, to join us as a Trainee Customer Service Advisor, working with the Aftersales Team, providing brilliant customer service and working towards a Nationally Recognised, Fully Funded Qualification.
If you have:
- A commitment to delivering the highest levels of customer service
- A love of the Motor Trade
- A desire to work for a successful company that recognises your contribution and accomplishments?
Then this may be the opportunity for you!
What Will You Be Doing?
As a Pentagon Service Advisor, you will be the first point of contact for customers visiting our Dealership and as such, you’ll be an important ambassador for the Group.
You will guide them through the entire process whilst their vehicle is with you & provide them and Management, with updates and information.
Your main focus will be:
- Meeting & greeting customers both face to face and over the telephone.
- Achieving pre-defined targets for upselling various Aftersales products & services
- Maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and service in line with Group and Manufacturer standards.
We are focused on creating an engaging working environment and are dedicated to helping you develop and grow your career and unlock your own individual potential, by offering a Fully Funded, Nationally Recognised Level 3 Qualification in Customer Service from the moment you join us, with plenty of scope for you to evolve in the future.
Successful Applicants will be given a pre-screening call and invited to our Open Day on 14th July 5pm - 8pm.
Who Are We Looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals with a hunger for knowledge and a passion for people. Our ideal candidate will be one who enjoys working within a close knit team, with state of the at facilities, and with brilliant communication skills, verbal and written.
At Pentagon, people are at the heart of everything we do, so we do everything we can to invest in those who want to learn. To be a Trainee Customer Service Advisor with Pentagon Motor Group you must be fully engaged with our customers, and your own career development
Experience within a customer service role is desirable, but with our expert team, and your own personal training and development plan, you will soon be an expert within our Aftersales Department.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service - pro rata for part time
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, Theme Parks and days out, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Pension Scheme
- Discounted Car Leasing
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 47 franchise points representing 12 different brands, 23 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon