Vehicle Paint Technician
Do you have:
- previous paint technician experience?
- an NVQ L3 Qualification or equivalent?
- experience with volume work?
- A Full UK Driving Licence?
If your answers are YES, then you may be the person we are looking for!
What Will You Be Doing?
Pentagon Burton are looking for an experienced Vehicle Paint Technician to join the Team.
You will spend your time in our Bodyshop repairing vehicles to high standards, carrying out inspections, repairs and liaising with the Service departments and our Customers to ensure a right first time fix & exceptional levels of customer service.
Who Are We Looking for?
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous Automotive Bodyshop experience (3 years +)
- Have experience using water based paint
- Possess a full valid UK driver's license
- Hold an NVQ L3 Qualification or equivalent?
ATA Accreditation would be a distinct advantage alongside Standox paint experience.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service - pro rata for part time
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, Theme Parks and days out, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Pension Scheme
- Discounted Car Leasing
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 47 franchise points representing 12 different brands, 23 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon