Pentagon Lincoln are currently looking to recruit a new Warehouse Operative to join their Warehouse team.
If you . . .
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Have a good eye for detail
- Are looking for an employer that is willing and wanting to invest in your training
Then look no further!
What Will You Be Doing?
This great new opportunity to work with us at Lincoln will involve picking and packing customers orders with both paperlists and scanners, unloading and checking off stock parts and carrying out stock inventory.
You will also be assisting with other warehouse housekeeping duties, including processing returns and credits and assisting in maintaining a safe work environment.
Shifts are worked on a monthly rota basis and start times can be 0630am, 0700am or 0830am.
Please note this role can involve heavy lifting.
Who Are We Looking for?
The ideal candidate will have:
- High self motivation
- An ability to work to a high level of accuracy
- A team player mentality
- A positive can-do attitude
- Ability to follow instructions
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills
Previous experience in a Warehouse environment would be an advantage however, not essential.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service.
- Recommend a Friend Scheme.
- Discounted days out with family and friends.
- Retail discounts saving £££'s on shopping and dining out.
- Fully funded, Nationally Recognised Qualifications.
- Manufacturer specific training.
- Salary Finance.
- 24 hour access to the Employee Assistance Programme and designated site Mental Health First Aiders.
- Team member Pension Scheme contributions.
- Friends & family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Discounted Car Leasing
We pride ourselves on offering exceptional training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 47 franchise points representing 12 different brands, 23 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon