Calling all experienced Warranty Administrators!
Pentagon Motor Group have a very exciting new opportunity for you to come and join the Lincoln team!
- Have a passion for working in the Motor Trade?
- Enjoy the buzz of a fast paced work environment?
- Take pride in doing your job to the best of your ability?
If the answer is yes then we want to hear from you!
What Will You Be Doing?
We are currently looking for an experienced Warranty Administrator to join the busy, highly motivated Aftersales Team at our Lincoln site.
As the Warranty Administrator you will be part of the team that is responsible for the submission and monitoring of all Warranty claims across a multi-franchise Dealership.
You will be responsible for:
- The processing of warranty/retail invoices.
- Liaising with the Service team & work in progress management
- Following process to make successful warranty claims
- Providing accurate and up to date warranty records
Who Are We Looking for?
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an experienced Warranty Administrator
- Have previous experience working within the Motor Trade Industry.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Be process driven.
- Demonstrate a positive, right first time attitude.
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Be methodical in their approach to their workload.
- Have a great team player mentality.
Previous experience using Kerridge and knowledge of the Renault/Vauxhall/Citroen/Mazda brands would be a distinct advantage.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service - pro rata for part time
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, Theme Parks and days out, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Pension Scheme
- Discounted Car Leasing
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 47 franchise points representing 12 different brands, 23 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon