Pentagon Warrington are looking for a pleasant, friendly and enthusiastic individual to meet and greet customers in a professional manner.
What Will You Be Doing?
Main duties and responsibilities will include;
- Ensuring telephone calls are answered promptly and in accordance with Pentagon Group’s best practice.
- Receiving and welcome visiting customers at the dealership.
- Communicating clearly and effectively with all customers to advise them of matters relating to the availability of personnel.
- Notifying senior managers of any unusual or hazardous situations.
- Dealing politely and effectively with customers on hold and return to them regularly to advise them of the status of the extension required and route them to other extensions as appropriate.
Please note this vacancy is working Saturdays 9am - 5pm and Sundays 1000am - 1600pm however, some flexibility is required to assist in covering holidays and sickness.
Who Are We Looking for?
The ideal candidate will;
- Be clearly spoken and eloquent.
- Have some experience and hold skills within an administration function.
- Ability to work under pressure while remaining calm in disposition and composed under stress.
- Be numerate and literate at the clerical level required.
Knowledge and understanding of telephone and switchboard systems would be advantageous
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service.
- Recommend a Friend Scheme.
- Discounted days out with family and friends.
- Retail discounts saving £££'s on shopping and dining out.
- Fully funded, Nationally Recognised Qualifications.
- Manufacturer specific training.
- Salary Finance.
- 24 hour access to the Employee Assistance Programme and designated site Mental Health First Aiders.
- Team member Pension Scheme contributions.
- Friends & family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Discounted Car Leasing
We pride ourselves on offering exceptional training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 47 franchise points representing 12 different brands, 23 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon