Accounts Administrator / Analyst
Do you have:
- previous data analysis and accounts administration experience?
- the skills to work to tight deadlines & under pressure?
- the need for a new challenge?
If you can answer YES, then you may be the person we are looking for!
What Will You Be Doing?
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with experience in a similar roleto support the Group Financial team in the day-to-day group accounts function for a large Motor Group.
Your duties will include:
- Database management, manipulation and reconciliation
- Analyse data within excel using a variety of formulas
- Cross check reports to ensure accuracy
- Communicate and build relationships with sites in order to produce correct reporting
Who Are We Looking for?
As an Accounts Administrator you will be working in a very busy and highly driven department. You will need:
- A good understanding of Excel and formulas
- To be a proactive and driven individual
- To be a natural problem solver
- Be flexible and able to work under pressure
- Have attention to detail and the ability to produce work to high levels of accuracy
If you have previous knowledge and/or experience of Kerridge and accounts departments,this will be a distinct advantage but not essential as training will be provided.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Team Member Recruitment Rewards
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving 's at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, its a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so were always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 34 franchise points representing 14 different brands, 5 support locations and over 1100 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon