Apprentice Parts Advisor
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals who are looking to begin a career within the Parts department of the motor industry.
At Pentagon Motor Group, we believe in growing and developing our own talent and as a Pentagon Apprentice you will be given full in-house and the relevant manufacturer training to enable you to become the best that you can be.
What Will You Be Doing?
During your Apprenticeship, you will provide support to the Lincoln - Outer Circle Parts Department in a variety of different ways, including:
- How to accurately pick parts for onward delivery to both external and internal customers, ensuring an excellent customer experience.
- To carry out weekly stock checks, relocating parts when required and understanding the consequences of organisation
- To be responsible for optimising space and ensuring the parts warehouse is a safe place to work.
All applicants will have a telephone interview, carried out by our Training Partner, Learning Skills Partnership Ltd (Hull), and successful candidates will need to be available on Thursday 20th September to attend a Recruitment Day.
Who Are We Looking for?
As an Apprentice with the Pentagon Group, you will need to:
- Be driven by your own initiative & an excellent communicator with the ability to maintain positive relationships.
- Have a keen interest in the Industry and be able to follow instructions
- Be enthusiastic, committed, and confident with an analytical and methodical way of thinking
- Be highly motivated with an eye for detail.
- a minimum grade C in English and Maths and preferably in a Science based subject but this is not essential.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service - pro rata for part time
- Contributory Westfield Private Healthcare Scheme
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, Theme Parks and days out, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Pension Scheme
- Discounted Car Leasing
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 34 franchise points representing 14 different brands, 5 support locations and over 1100 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon