Do you have:
- A previous experience in a bodyshop environment?
- Excellent customer service skills with first class communication skills both face-to-face & over the telephone?
- The stamina to work well under pressure whilst maintaining a professional attitude at all times?
If you can honestly answer YES to the above, then read on!
What Will You Be Doing?
As a Bodyshop Consultant with Pentagon, you will be the first point of contact for customers visiting our Body Repair Centres and as such, you'll be an important ambassador for the Group.
You will guide them through the entire process whilst their vehicles is with us & provide them and Management, with updates & information.
Who Are We Looking for?
The ideal candidate MUST have:
- a minimum of 3 years previous Bodyshop experience
- knowledge of IT systems - Windows, Microsoft Office, e-mail, Internet and Bodyshop Management System
- an understanding of the basic vehicle layout, function, and location of parts
- an eye for detail & excellent time management/organisational skills
Previous Bodyshop experience is a distinct advantage. The successful candidate will receive full training in Pentagon processes & procedures.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service - pro rata for part time
- Contributory Westfield Private Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Pension Scheme
- Discounted Car Leasing
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career. Our success over the last 25 years has been built on our Teams.
People are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our Family since the very beginning.
We now have 35 franchise points representing 14 different brands, 5 support locations, and over 1200 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon