Do you have:
- Excellent customer service skills?
- First class communication skills both face-to-face & over the telephone?
- An appetite to exceed customer expectations every time?
- The stamina to work well under pressure whilst maintaining a professional attitude at all times?
If you can honestly answer YES to the above, then read on!
What Will You Be Doing?
As a Bodyshop Consultant with Pentagon, you will be the first point of contact for customers visiting our Body Repair centres and as such, you'll be an important ambassador for the Group.
You will guide them through the entire process whilst their vehicles is with you & provide them and Management, with updates & information.
Please note: This is a Part Time position working Wednesday's & Friday's - 8.30am - 5.30pm
Who Are We Looking for?
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working within an Accident Repair Industry environment
- Knowledge of IT systems - Windows, Microsoft Office, e-mail, Internet
- An understanding of the basic vehicle layout, function, and location of parts
- An eye for detail & excellent time management/organisational skills
Kerridge knowledge would be a distinct advantage for this role however isn't essential.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service - pro rata for part time
- Contributory Westfield Private Healthcare Scheme
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Pension Scheme
- Discounted Car Leasing
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 35 franchise points representing 15 different brands, 26 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon