Our Pentagon Fleet department based in West Hallam are looking for a Casual Drivers to join the team, to support on an as and when required basis.
What Will You Be Doing?
Main responsibilities will include;
- To follow instructions with particular attention to the delivery details and to carry out such deliveries in the most cost effective way.
- To ensure all administrative systems required by the Company for deliveries are complied with and all documentation is completed.
- Deliver vehicles to customers within allocated time scales.
- To check all vehicles for paperwork, damage & correct specification.
- To ensure all paperwork is completed correctly and returned to the Delivery Co-ordinator.
- To give a professional delivery handover and inspect return vehicles properly.
- To take the lead in any customers’ concerns at handover.
- To log duties on daily log sheets provided.
- Notify us of hours available for work in advance.
Who Are We Looking for?
The ideal candidate will;
- Have a full, valid UK Driving Licence which has been held for 2 years of more
- Be over the age of 21 (for insurance purposes)
- A successful track record of reliability
- Good communication skills
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Friends & Family Customer Referral payments
- Team Member Recruitment Reward payments
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line, entertainment including theme parks/attractions and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution (based on eligibility criteria)
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career. Our success over the last 25 years has been built on our Teams.
People are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our Family since the very beginning.
We now have 35 franchise points representing 14 different brands, 5 support locations and over 1200 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon