Experienced Accounts Assistant (Maternity Cover)
Do you have:
- Previous Accounts Assistant experience?
- The skills to work to tight deadlines & under pressure?
- The need for a new challenge?
If you can answer YES, then you may be the person we are looking for!
What Will You Be Doing?
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with previous Accounts experience in a similar role to support the Accountant in the day-to-day accounts function involving both purchase & sales ledger duties. Responsibilities will include:
- Monthly intercompany bank transfers for Pension / PAYE / Payroll to ensure monies allocated to correct business
- To account for and properly analyse all cash receipts and payments
- To maintain a control system for petty cash and reconcile same
- To process all purchase invoices
- To process all incoming and outgoing payments and monthly supplier payments
- Monthly statement reconciliations
- Process RFL cheques
This is a temporary position to cover Maternity leave
Who Are We Looking for?
As an Accounts Assistant you will be working in a very busy and highly driven department. You will need:
- Previous Accounts experience
- To be a proactive and driven individual
- To be a natural problem solver
- Knowledge and understanding of VAT & associated documentation
- A good understanding of general accounting functions, i.e., invoices, credit notes, payment advices etc
If you have previous knowledge and/or experience of Kerridge this will be a distinct advantage but not essential as training will be provided.
You will also need to have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Team Member Recruitment Rewards
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 34 franchise points representing 14 different brands, 5 support locations and over 1100 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon