Experienced Administrator (Part Time / Job Share)
- An enthusiastic person with a strong Administration/Office background?
- Confident using Microsoft Excel & Word
- Able to complete tasks in a accurate & timely manner?
If your answers are YES, then you may be the person we're looking for!
What Will You Be Doing?
A rare potential job share opportunity has arisen for 2 highly motivated individuals to join our Group Support Team, based at Alfreton Road Derby.
The role will involve:
- The administration of vehicle purchases for the Group including invoicing & ensuring systems are kept up to date.
- Producing weekly & monthly Group reports
- Monitoring & managing processes
- Providing reception & hospitality support as & when required
Who Are We Looking for?
The ideal candidate MUST have:
- Previous administrative/office experience
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workloads
- Confidence using Microsoft Excel & Word
- A friendly & enthusiastic manner, with a drive to succeed!
Previous Motor Trade experience alongside a knowledge of Kerridge & Used Car Administration would be a distinct advantage however isn't essential as full training will be given.
Days of work would be arranged to suit 2 Job Share applicants.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Team Member Recruitment Rewards
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 35 franchise points representing 15 different brands, 26 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon