Experienced Administrator - Parts
Do you have:
- Previous administration experience?
- Knowledge of verifying invoices?
- The need for a new challenge?
If you can answer YES, then we may have the perfect career opportunity for you!
What Will You Be Doing?
We are currently looking to recruit a experienced Administrator to work in our busy multi-franchise Parts hub.
As a Parts Administrator within the busy multi-franchise operation, you will play an important role in supporting the Parts team achieve their goals.
Your main focus will be:
- Calculating and maintaining payments and records by accurately posting payments, and recording data on customer orders
- Processing parts orders, advices and returns and liaising with Manufacturers in relation to back orders and parts returns etc.
- Ensuring the administrative side of the parts department is kept up-to-date.
Who Are We Looking for?
You will need to have:
- Previous administration experience with knowledge of verifying invoices
- The ability to work quickly and precisely and be able to establish requirements.
- Confidence with IT systems espcially Microsoft Excel
Kerridge and manufacturer systems knowledge is desirable but not essential as full training will be given
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Team Member Recruitment Rewards
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 34 franchise points representing 14 different brands, 5 support locations and over 1100 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon