Experienced Credit Controller
- an experienced Credit Controller with at least 12 months experience?
- looking for a new challenge?
- proficient with Excel, including V-Lookups?
If your answers are YES, then you may be the person we're looking for!
What Will You Be Doing?
Our centralised Group Accounts department at Alfreton Road are looking for an experienced and highly motivatedCredit Controller to join their busy team.
This role will report day to day to the Team Leader but overall reporting to the Group Management Accountant. Responsibilities will include:
- Completing daily cash allocations and posting
- Managing debtor accounts
- Chasing aged debts and producing monthly debtor statements
- Prepaing, managing and actioning internal stop lists
Who Are We Looking for?
As a successful Credit Controller with the Pentagon Group, you will;
- have previous, up to date experience within Credit Control
- be analytical, methodical and well organised able to use your own initiative
- maintain fair relationships with customers and handle any difficulties that may arise in a professional manner
Motor Industry experience is a distinct advantage but isn't essential.
Microsoft Excel knowledge is essential with a previous working knowledge of Kerridge being a distinct advantage.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Team Member Recruitment Rewards
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving 's at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, its a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so were always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 34 franchise points representing 14 different brands, 5 support locations and over 1100 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon