Experienced Business Manager / Sales Controller (Mitsubishi)
Do you have:
- Previous Business Manager / Sales Controller experience within the automotive industry?
- A successful background in exceeding customer expectations?
- Up-to-date training and knowledge?
If the answers are YES, you may be the person we are looking for!
What Will You Be Doing?
Pentagon Lincoln are looking for an experienced Motor Industry professional to identify, based on individual suitability and requirements, appropriate funding and insurance options for customers and meet agreed profitability targets.
Responsibilities will include;
- Supporting the Sales Team through the sales process, 2nd facing customers and providing coaching
- Monitoring finance and insurance performance against budget; identifying and addressing shortfalls
- Logging all activity to monitor performance, measure outcomes and provide regular feedback to the Sales Manager & General Manager
Who Are We Looking for?
The successful applicant will need to have previous Sales Controller / Business Manager experience, within the Motor Industry.
You must have up to date knowledge of vehicle and consumer legislation and trade practices with strong, relevant and practical knowledge of modern business methods and controls.
A flexible approach, keen eye for detail and commitment to giving 100%, will see you thrive at Pentagon.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 34 franchise points representing 14 different brands, 5 support locations and over 1100 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon