Experienced Motor Industry Service Manager
Do you have:
- Previous experience of day to day running within a multi franchise Service/Aftersales department?
- Experience working with Manufacturer standards
- A successful track record in Aftersales?
If you can answer YES, then you may be the person we are looking for!
What Will You Be Doing?
As a Pentagon Service Manager, managing a Team of 10 Technicians, Service Advisors & Drivers, you will set the tone for the aftersales team and will support them in delivering an excellent service with a right first time attitude.
This role is crucial in supporting the General Manager to drive forward the aftersales performance of the Dealership.
Your responsibilities will involve:
- Ensuring the Service department achieves budget objectives by continually examining accounts, operating controls & composite figures.
- Provide positive customer experiences in all instances, leading by example to promote a customer focused team performance.
- Managing customer retention and workshop efficiencies.
Who Are We Looking for?
We are looking for a Motor Industry experienced individual who is able to demonstrate a successful track record in a similar role.
- Strong leadership skills
- Up to date Service Department knowledge
- An ability to generate impressive results by increasing performance
- A strong CSI understanding
- Experience of using MI to identify & execute business improvements.
A working knowledge of Kerridge would be a distinct advantage.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 34 franchise points representing 14 different brands, 5 support locations and over 1100 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon