Experienced Paint Technician
Do you have:
- Previous Paint Technician experience?
- An ATA accreditation?
- A keen eye for detail?
- A full & valid UK driving licence?
If your answers are YES, then you may be the person we are looking for!
What Will You Be Doing?
Pentagon Sheffield Parkway are looking for an experienced Vehicle Paint Technician to join their highly skilled Team.
You will spend your time in our Bodyshop repairing vehicles to high standards, carrying out inspections, repairs and liaising with the Service departments and our Customers to ensure a right first time fix & exceptional levels of customer service.
Who Are We Looking for?
The ideal candidate will;
- Have a previous automotive bodyshop experience – preferably in a Paint Technician role
- Be a team player who is focused on providing exceptional customer service
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Possess a full valid UK driver's license
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Team Member Recruitment Rewards
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career. Our success over the last 25 years has been built on our Teams.
People are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our Family since the very beginning.
We now have 35 franchise points representing 14 different brands, 5 support locations and over 1200 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon